Enriching the lives of Dubois youth through life skills and leadership
Dubois Youth Activities, Inc. is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit youth organization dedicated to providing a safe, structured and supervised environment and enrichment activities for the youth of our community. DYA, Inc. has been in operation since January of 2008 and has steadily increased the number of programs we provide and students we serve.
DYA offers a variety of programs and activities for youth ages birth to 18. Our mission is to create programs which instill values and ethics in our young people, and which will help make them better individuals, parents and citizens as adults.
Our six program focus areas include:
*Lifelong Learning *Healthy Personal Choices
*Community Connections & Civics *Job Skills & Employment
*Conservation Education *Leadership
- Middle School After-School Program
- "Power Hour" Tutoring and Study Hall
- Young Entrepreneurs Program
- Community Service Learning Program
- Summer Recreation Program
- Cub Scout Headquarters for Dubois
- Field Trips, Camping Trips & Special Events
- High School & Middle School Culinary Programs
- Team Building Exercises & Challenge Course
- Official "Safe Place" site for Dubois
- Health and Wellness Development
- Leadership Development
- "Experience Works" Senior Community Service Employment Program
- Wyoming Workforce Services teen employment program
- AmeriCorps Campus Connect Program
DYA invites direct collaboration with other local organizations and youth related groups. If you need help with your program or organization; would like a place to hold your meetings; need transportation to or from an event or if you would just simply like to work together on building our community, please contact us at: 307-455-2235
"Building our Community One Child at a Time"